Georgia Landlord Insurance for your investment properties!
Making the decision to purchase investment properties makes sound financial sense, and you’ve
taken the steps to secure wealth building passive income. This is one of the smartest ways to
make your money work for you. But, investment properties are not without challenges and
pitfalls. The Addison Insurance Agency is experienced in providing the right coverage for you
and your properties. Whether you’re renting your family home due to moving for work, renting
an inherited family member’s home, or you are actively building a rental property portfolio to
supplement your income and provide for retirement, we have the solutions to fit your needs.
The Addison Insurance Agency’s experienced agents will help you properly evaluate your investment properties, determine if a personal insurance policy, vacant property policy, or commercial property policy is appropriate, review your liability needs, and ensure your income stream is protected in the event of a claim.
Our top rated carriers provide:
- Replacement Cost Coverage- Many homes may be underinsured OR over-insured if the policy is based on the purchase price or market value. These numbers do not reflect the true cost to rebuild your property and we can assist you in determining the amount of insurance needed.
- Co-insurance options- You may have purchased your property well below market value, and you only wish to insure it to recoup the initial investment. We can show you your options!
- Deductible-Property Schedules- Our carriers will include up to 10 individual homes on a single personal policy which helps keep renewal issues to a minimum. Or, we can provide a Commercial Property Policy that can offer a single property limit, or individual limits per location.
- Landlord and General Liability- We can offer up to $1,000,000 in landlord liability per location on a personal policy, and often extend that liability between locations to increase your overall coverage. We can also write a blanket liability limit for your commercial schedule, and offer extended liability through an umbrella policy.
- Properties Owned by a Family Trust- Our agents and our carriers are able to provide coverage for trusts, partnerships, LLCs, and other corporate ownership on both personal and commercial policies.
- Vacant, Seasonal, and Short Term- If you have a home that is under renovation, doesn’t have tenants, is used as a seasonal or short term vacation rental property, we have the solutions for your insurance needs. Coastal and Log Cabin rentals are not a problem; we can do it all!
Contact Addison Insurance Agency today to learn more about rental and investment property insurance by calling 770-675- 9175, or completing the short quote request form!